Thursday, January 17, 2013

COTC - 5 - My mom is Freaking Amazing!

I realized I skipped this post in my COTC series...

Earlier last year, my mom ran in the Mad Max Mud Run in Powderly, TX. I absolutely hate exercise, especially running, so this was both super impressive and super crazy to me. This wasn't a normal race. It involved jumping over logs on fire, climbing walls, and running through tons and tons of mud. My sister-in-law Meredith, who is also a little crazy, ran the race with my mom and also some people from church.I was able to go down and watch all the madness. My sisters Sarah and Lindsey had the brilliant idea to make t-shirts to support the runners. SO I helped them make shirt. If you can't tell they say 
Team MUrDock! <-- my idea! Meredith also made t-shirts for my mom, herself, and Diana (from church) they say Muddy Buddies!
I think this might become a race my mom does every year!

and now some pictures...




































As this was our last COTC post we will return to our normal broadcast tomorrow... 

2 comments:

  1. So why is your mom amazing for running the race and I'm just crazy? Haha!! You should totally do it next year : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant crazy in an awesome way! :)

    ReplyDelete