Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cleaning out the Camera - Part 3.0

Christmas in Paris! 

Part 3 of Cleaning out the Camera is so jam packed full of cool stuff it requires a mini series.
 Christmas is a time when the all the family gets together we always try to do as many things a possible. 

So Part 3.0...
A couple Christmas's ago my mom started a new tradition of doing a family service project over the holiday. I think this is a fantastic idea and this year's was super fun!

For our service project we went to a nursing home and made BALLOON ANIMALS for any resident who wanted one. It was super FUN, I got to learn how to make Balloon Animals :) and we got to SERVE someone in the process.

WHOOP FOR SERVICE!




My family is so cool. I now have a new talent...making balloon animals!

Stay Tuned for Cleaning Out The Camera - Mini Series - 3.1

No comments:

Post a Comment