Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cleaning Out the Camera - Part 2

Part 2 consists of all the EXCITING Randomness that has accumulated on the camera over the past two months...


1. I got a new office chair. Whoop Whoop!


 2. Some of you might remember when I got a huge burn on my arm when the oven door closed while I was checking on some rolls....(see other random post here)
My dad decided to personally make sure it never happened again.
These are probably the longest oven mitts I have ever seen!



3. We got a new bathroom rug! (about now you might be questioning the excitement of my randomness)


4. We went to to a Korean Market, and I found out what Chris's least favorite thing he drank on his mission was...



5. and finally...we figured out what why our vacuum cleaner wasn't sucking!


... SUPER exciting stuff....

This blog post pretty much sums up why I have a hard time writing blog posts...


Stay tuned for Part 3...CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment