Monday, January 7, 2013

A&M-41 OU-13

For the last couple of weeks I have been getting hammered at work by all the OU fans about how good their quarterback was and how Johnny Football was partying too much from winning the Heisman so he wasn't going to have a good game. Blah Blah Blah.

I withstood all this abuse with only a little back talk.

On Friday, like any good Aggie, I wore my A&M jersey to work and as I left I wished all the poor OU fans good luck.

That night A&M put the HAMMER down on the sooners!!!! WHOOP!

This is what I wore to work today...




Nothing could be better right now than being an Aggie in Oklahoma!

Thanks and Gig'em!

ps. you know it was a beat down when the most outspoken ou fan in the office tapes this to your computer...

 Needless to say this will be framed and hanging on my office wall!

1 comment: