Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day!

I love Valentines day! Not only because it is a guarantee that I will receive flowers, but also because it is a day specifically set aside for you to share your love with the person you love! This valentines day Chris and I decided not to spend a bunch of money on each other but decided to give simple gifts instead!

Chris gave me...




and




and a new hand mixer b/c the one I had broke!

I gave Chris

(These are Naked Mohawk-Baby Carrot Jokeys...for more info check out the cool blog Cake Wrecks at


and some coupons (not pictured b/c they are personal!)
Chris also got some other stuff...wink wink!

Also to celebrate Valentines Day  and as a gift to the both of us Chris came up with the idea to frame our Sealing License along with a picture of the Dallas Temple! So we went to Hobby Lobby and picked out a frame and had a custom mat cut to frame our stuff. We are still waiting for the mat to come in, so I will post a pic of that when it comes!

I hope everyone had as great of valentines day as we did!

Thanks and Gig'em

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Yall have a blog! Who knew? Apparently not us. Or me anyways. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Valentine's Day! :) Sweet and simple, y'all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete