Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Merry Christmas 2 Me

Back in November Chris and I were discussing what we wanted for Christmas... I ended up deciding that I wanted a silhouette cameo! We found one on super sale at a website called ohmycrafts.com. Chris ordered it in the 11th with the assurance that it would arrive in time for Christmas! We thought we were set. If you read the title then you know we were disappointed...

My silhouette came in the mail today.

Moral of the story.... Never buy anything ever again from ohmycrafts.com! You have been warned!!

So at long last... Here is my super awesome present form my super awesome husband !!!!!

I am in love!!!! Now all I have to do is figure out what craft to do first!!!














1 comment:

  1. so glad it finally made it. I can't wait to see how you use it.

    ReplyDelete