Monday, December 5, 2011

Cold Cold Cold

It has been so Cold Cold Cold here in Oklahoma. So we lit our first fire in our fireplace!!!

Sorry about the crappy picture it was my taken with my phone. I love having a fireplace...not only is in warm, but you can cook s'mores!!

I also got in the mood to put up a Christmas tree. My aunts Cherie and Kelly gave me this tree since they didn't want it anymore. I went out to Wal-Mart and bought a ton of ornaments and flowers to put on the tree. I had a silver and white theme going on. Then I got home and put all the ornaments on the tree and..I HATED it. So I took all the ornaments back to Wal-Mart and went another route. I had some Christmas ribbon laying around and just started wrapping. I am loving it! It isn't perfect yet. I am still adjusting and it needs a tree skirt...which I am in the process of making!!! Ill add an update when I finish!!

I am love Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute tree! Love how you did the ribbon! Also happy to see a new blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow Rebecca! I had no idea that you've updated so much! I love all your DIY ideas. Maybe I should post mine too! And I think ya'lls tree is cute cute! Glad things are going well in OKC! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete