Friday, September 16, 2011

Oklahoma City Serenade

My concert total is now up to 3! and what a combination of concerts. I have seen Collin Raye, Depeche Mode and now....LEON RUSSELL!

About 2 months ago I found out about the Oklahoma State Fair and the fact that Leon Russell would be performing on Friday 16th at 7:3o! I was pretty excited when I found out that he was performing. I was ecstatic when I found out it was a FREE concert with purchase of entrance to the fair!

One of the BEST DATES EVER!!

and some pictures...








 Did I mention our "tickets" were only $9!!



 After the concert I had to buy a rockin t-shirt!!


 SO HAPPY!


and now a sneak peek for my next post...(and I promise I WILL post it). I've been a little busy being crafty lately!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like fun! We wish you guys were here for Bryan Regan at first yell!

    ReplyDelete